Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Freebies You May Actually Use

I am an avid freebie seeker, however, I have to wade through alot of junk to find a few gems. I'll make a commitment to periodically post links to those I think will be of the most use or are the best deal. Here's some of my recent finds:


  • I recently got a free sample of Kellogg's All Bran Fiber Pink Lemonade Drink Mix from Walmart and I love it! Each serving has an incredible 10g of dietary fiber. (We should all have 25-30g of fiber a day and most of use don't even come close to that). Kellogg's All Bran has a host of other fiber rich products. If you haven't tried them, here's even more incentive. For purchases made through 4/30, they are offering a complete rebate on any one product (up to $4.99). Details and the rebate form are located at http://www.all-bran.com/All_Bran_Rebate_Form.pdf

  • Kraft Cheese is offering a product rebate on one package of KRAFT 2% Natural Cheddar Cheese (Shreds or Chunks). It is good on any one product purchased between 3/15/09 and 9/30/09. Rebate form is located here: http://brands.kraftfoods.com/purekraft/naturalcheese/pdfs/RefundOfferForm.pdf





No comments:

Post a Comment