Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Craft a Week # 11: Onesies Flowers

I am on a roll!  After making the Diaper Trike for the baby shower, I had ALOT of stuff leftover. I searched the internet and found lots of other projects to make which were adorable. But, lazy me, I didn't want to go out to the store again. So I modified numerous instructions and made my own version of a Onesies Flower Pot.  Here it is:



 I rolled up the onesies (and bibs) in a spiral fashion, with a bamboo skewer in the middle. (I tied them tightly with curling ribbon because I didn't have any floral tape to secure them.  I also made another diaper cake roll and put the skewered "flowers" in, which I wrapped with another receiving blanket. I filled in the empty spots with baby socks.

It doesn't really look like flowers to me but it is cute all the same. Because they are rolled you can't see the designs on the bibs and onesies - I like that when Mom and Dad unroll them they will be pleasantly surprised at how cute they are.

If you want more complex instructions, email or comment and I will share with you.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment