Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Homemade Pretzel Bites

I'm on a mission to actually DO some of the stuff I've been pinning so today I made homemade pretzel bites. It was super easy and they came out so yummy.  The link with all the instructions can be located here:  Just Get Off Your Butt and Bake (Don't you love the name of that blog)?

This link has step by step directions so I won't redo the entire thing. What makes this so easy is that you use frozen bread dough (thawed).  I just put the dough out of the freezer in the a.m. and, within a few hours, it was thawed and good to go.  Here's how mine came out:



The recipe called for using cinnamon sugar OR parmessan cheese.  I didn't have any cinnamon so I used kosher salt for one kind and some herb mix I had in the cupboard for another flavor.


I have several of these flavor things that I just don't use all that often.  This was a very good use for it!  They came out yummy and I recommend this recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment