Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 16, 2011

Craft a Week #6: Crocheted Slippers

I was looking for a little extra gift to give my Mom for Christmas and decided I wanted to make bedroom slippers.  I trolled the net and found the following pattern that was super easy and worked up quickly. The link to the pattern is here:  Zoom Yummy Simple Crochet Slippers.  (They really are simple).

I thought they were way too plain so I added a flower that I found here: Little Flowers.

Since I'm on a mission to not buy new materials, I used yarn that I had around the house.  I used Naturally Caron Country. I love the feel of this yarn. It's nice to work with and makes a nice product. 


Cute, right?  I may be cranking these out so if you get them for a Christmas gift, act surprised!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment