Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 2, 2011

Craft A Week #1: Wonky Donkeys

I'm adding a new section to the blog titled "Craft a Week".  If you know me, you know that I do LOTS of crafts but things don't always end up posted here on Random Bits. I figure if I have this section, it will keep me accountable and I get to share the fun things I'm working on. (One of my New Year's resolutions is to get my crafting out to the world; I do some cool stuff but am not always the best at self promotion).  I will try to post instructions along with the project (given my time limits). If there is ever something I make that doesn't have instructions, please let me know and I will do my best to get them to you.

This first entry is called "Wonky Donkeys".  I created it in response to the call for home crafted toys contest at www.craftser.org.  I love this site and find alot of inspiration (and instructions) there.  I especially like their merchandise.  One of my favorite slogans is "Craftster: Rock is Dead; Long Live Paper and Scissors" (a little crafting humor - and yes, I am a Craft Geek)!

The link to my entry is here:  Wonky Donkeys: Vote for Me!  You will need to sign up for Craftser in order to vote and I appreciate your time and attention if you do.  (The entry also has a link to the pattern I used as the foundation for my donkeys). 

Thanks in advance for voting. Happy Crafting! 


Aren't they cute?!  They look so in love!


Donkey #1


Donkey #2

No comments:

Post a Comment