Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 30, 2011

Craft a Week #8: Tagxedo Revisit

A few weeks ago I wrote a post on the website Tagxedo. I did a quick word picture then but wanted to go back and revisit the site. I made the coolest pictures of four of my grandkids!  Here they are:


DeAndre



Timbo

Nat

Jas

I so love how these came out! I printed them out on good paper in high resolution and framed them. (They are currently on my mantle and will eventually make their way to their permanent space in the spare room). I also made copies for their Moms. These would make a wonderful Mother's/Father's Day gift!

Lesson learned: School photo head shots work really well for this project. This may be one of my new favorite (and easy) projects.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment