Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 5, 2011

Netflix on Droid 2

This weekend Verizon automatically updated my Droid 2. Initially I was not happy as the update changed alot of cosmetic things and it threw me. (While I love change when I initialize it, it makes me very unhappy when it is thrust upon me). 

Not knowing what changes were actually made, I decided to explore Android Market and see what apps were available. I noticed the Netflix app so I installed it.

I am so glad I did! This app streams smoothly (no fits and stops). All my "instant" choices are there for me to choose from.  What a sweet treat to watch a movie on my phone! (I tried running both Netflix and Hulu on my phone when I first got it but they were not supported on the Droid 2 at the time).

I haven't tried Hulu yet but if you have  Netflix account, I highly recommend seeing if the app is supported on your phone. It's pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment