Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Welcome Back!



As you know, I spent much of my summer in Southern California. Aside from spending wonderful time with my mom, I reconnected with my dearest, sweetest, oldest (in length of time known) friend Denise. She is so wonderful and truly one of my life's gifts.

Since I've been back home I realize that I post ALOT on Facebook, mainly as a way for Denise to know what's going on in my life. Recently Denise said to me, "I'd love to get a glimpse into that filing cabinet of your brain". As a means to that end, I've decided to bring my blog back to life.

I also got my creative mojo back so I'm using this blog as a filing cabinet of sorts, where I can post recipes and crafts that I'm doing and/or contemplating. Hope you enjoy!

Here's D and I at Disneyland, sharing our love with Abe Lincoln. We sure are cute chicks, aren't we?!




No comments:

Post a Comment