Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Bits of Goodness Angel Mirror

I was so excited and inspired by the original Random Bits of Goodness Mirror that I made another!  For the past few years I've been collecting religious icons, not really sure what I wanted to do with them. I really wanted to create a picture that had representation of many world religions, but I was very heavy on Christianity (including 4 strings of rosary beads - and I'm not even Catholic). Given that, I decided to make this one with crosses, angels, and other Christian artifacts.  I love it!

I love this little cherub. It's actually ceramic.


I picked up this tiny bible somewhere....I wanted to include it but couldn't "bronze" it. So for now, it's just sitting atop the frame.  I may try to attach it somehow.


Another corner with angels and crosses.




Here's the two frames hanging on my wall. 










No comments:

Post a Comment