Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Popcorn Recipe Book

In Sunday's paper there was an ad for The Popcorn Factory. We don't have a retailer here (I only remember one years ago at the Glendale Galleria). I thought about sending a tin of popcorn to the grandkids for a gift. When I looked on the site, I found their prices are pretty high ($39.99 + $9 for shipping).



A quick search online led me to the Popcorn.org website. It seems to be the definative site for all things popcorn!  They provide a free pdf popcorn recipe book, found here: Popcorn Recipes.  Who knew you could do so many things with popcorn?! Some of them seem a little out there (creme brulee with popcorn topping; popcorn and mushroom crusted tilapia; coconut popcorn crunch pie) but others sound yummy (caramel almond popcorn clusters; bacon and cheese popcorn; easy carmel corn).

Later I'm going to try the Cinnamon Sugar Kettle Corn. (I'll post pictures and details).  I also think I will make Timothy some Brown Sugar Lollipops for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment