Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Craft A Week #19 Lost Sock Area

Like other  people, I have an issue with lost socks in the laundry. Most every time I do wash, I end up with a lone sock or two. The mate usually turns up but that's only good if I can locate the first sock (which I usually cannot). I have a bin in the laundry room that I toss random socks, but it's just not an efficient system. I end up with a big pile of socks that I need to sort through.

I got this idea from a pin on Pinterest but, of course, I changed it.  The original post looked like the wording was painted on the wall, which was just too much work for me. My way was much more simple.


I'm not sure what the original wording was but I like my version better. I had some cloud paper and a 5" x 7" frame. All I did was print this off and I was good to go.


I had clothesline cord and clothespins left over from my son's baby shower last week. I just hammered in a few nails and hung the cord.  See, I told you it was simple.


Now the single socks can be hung up and will be so much easier to pair up with their mate.  Since it's just me, I didn't need to use a whole lot of cord. I'm making one for my daughter that will be longer (or maybe do several layers).

No comments:

Post a Comment