Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 12, 2012

States I Have Been Website

I found this site on Pinterest and wanted to share. I know not everyone is on Pinterest so I thought I'd I wanted to post here as well. It's real simple: Check off the states you've visited and it creates a map for you.  I thought I was relatively well traveled but by the looks at my map, I'd better get out there more. Here's my map.

Seriously, I'm missing so much of the U.S.! I have driven through some of the southern states on my two cross country trips but I don't really consider that I visited them.....driving through doesn't seem like visiting to me. I'm thinking I should plan a road trip!

You can create your own map by clicking this link:  Visited States Map.  How about you; are you as well traveled as you thought?


No comments:

Post a Comment