Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


How awesome is it that I just received the Versatile Blogger Award!  I feel so honored for the recognition and acknowledgement.  Thanks so much to Robin Hartman of Snips and Snails for giving me the award. 
 
Pay It Forward; this is how it works:
  • Thank the person that nominated you, and give a shout out to them on your blog with a link to theirs.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Send the blog award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you love and appreciate, and let them know they won the award.

7 Random Facts About Me:

  • I have a 3 legged dog named Marcella.
  • Will and Grace always makes me laugh.
  • I spend way too much time on Pinterest.
  • My motto is live, love, laugh, and learn. (Most people leave off the learn part).
  • My mom is one of my very best friends.
  • I have a new grandson due to arrive any day now (welcome Marcus Robert)!
  • I've been "green" since the concept was first around in the 1970's.

The following are the blogs that I'd like to receive the Versatile Blogger Award. These are some of my favorites. Check them out; I'm sure you will agree.
 
Repeat Crafter Me
Alli Crafts
I'm Topsy Turvy
The Purl Bee
Flax and Twine
Can't Stop Making Things
Maiden D'Shade
Craft Gossip
Saved By Love Creations
The Painted Hive
A Dog In a Sweater
Polish The Stars
Six Sisters Stuff
A Little Glass Box
Empress of Dirt

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on receiving the award!
    Thanks so much for including me as a recipient :-)
    Hugs from Australia
    Kristine
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sending the blog award my way! And congrats on the new grandson! YAY for boys :o) -Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me

    ReplyDelete